Monday 8 June 2015

happy fathers day quotations

Posted by Unknown
hello friends here comes the best fathers day quotations for you to celebrate fathers day 2016 with your daddy blissfully.
so just take a look at the fathers day quotes given below and share them with your dad to make him happiest dad of the world on this fathers day 2016


1. I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well.
-- Alexander the Great

2. Every mother generally hopes that her daughter will snag a better husband than she managed to do...but she's certain that her boy will never get as great a wife as his father did.
 -- Anonymous

3. My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
--Jim Valvano

4. When it comes to Father's Day, I will remember my dad for both being there to nurture me and also for the times he gave me on my own to cultivate my own interests and to nurture my own spirit.
---Jennifer Grant

5. There is room in the heart for all the affections, as there is room in heaven for all the stars.
---Victor Hugo
6. I mean, I look at my dad. He was twenty when he started having a family, and he was always the coolest dad. He did everything for his kids, and he never made us feel like he was pressured. I know that it must be a great feeling to be a guy like that.
---Adam Sandler
7. My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend.
---Tiger Woods

8. My father used to say that it's never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, 'You never know what you can accomplish until you try.'
---Michael Jordan

9. A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.
---Frank Abagnale

10. One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.
---Jim DeMint

11 . It is a wise father that knows his own child.
William Shakespeare

12 . I mean, I look at my dad. He was twenty when he started having a family, and he was always the coolest dad. He did everything for his kids, and he never made us feel like he was pressured. I know that it must be a great feeling to be a guy like that.
---Adam Sandler

13. He didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. 
~Clarence Budington Kelland

14 . My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You’re tearing up the grass."  "We’re not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We’re raising boys."  ~Harmon Killebrew

15. One father is more than a hundred Schoolemasters. 
~George Herbert, Outlandish Proverbs, 1640
Happy Fathers day to all the great fathers of this world:):)
Incoming search results

fathers day
fathers day 2016
fathers day 19 June 2016
fathers day quotes
fathers day quotations
best fathers day quotations
quotations for fathers
fathers love quotations
fathers day best wishes
fathers day wishes
heart melting quotes for fathers day
fathers day celebration
fathers day worldwide
Fathers Day SMS

0 comments:

Post a Comment