Tuesday 9 June 2015

Fathers Day Messages

Posted by kunal
Hello everyone, today we bring you fathers day messages with which you can wish your father in one of the best ways and you can express your love and care for your father.

Fathers Day Messages

Dear Dad, Happy Father’s Day! Although I may not say this often but I’m so thankful to have you. You have been such an inspiration to me, and I take all your life lessons to heart. I have always looked up to you as the ideal man for all the things you have taught me have guided through my years. I will always look up to you as a man of principle and values. I will never cease to follow your footsteps and make the right decisions as what you have taught me. Thank you so much.

To my Dearest Daddy,
Happy Father’s Day! This unique day is a celebration of you! Stay sweet, kind, and loving as you have always been. You taught me how to stay strong and stand up for myself. You taught me to never back down and pick myself up again each time I fall. You’ve always made sure I am a person of my words and kept true to myself. Thank you for all the things you taught me. You will always be the number one man in my life. I love you so much daddy!

I’m writing this to you on Father’s Day. I can’t give it to you because you’re in God’s loving care in Heaven, but I’ll put it under my pillow hoping I dream of you and remember what a wonderful forever blessing you are in my life.

No, one take place of your father.
He is only to protect you and work for you in day and night.
No one came better for you but your father.
Happy Father Day


In this world there is someone,
Who always think of us.
Who never tries to hurt us
Who tries to sacrifice all their happiness,
Who tries to complete all our wishes?
Who are they?

They are none other than our
Parents
The great priceless gift given by god to every Child. Happy Fathers Day Dad!
These were few fathers day messages, which you would love to share with father and make him happy and spread the joy of fatherhood this fathers day 2016

0 comments:

Post a Comment